Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am loading articles in the slideshow module. The articles contain an image to start the article. My problem is that the images are also visible in the right navigation side of the module when I have show description on. Is it possible to not show the images on the right but only in the sliding articles?:confused:

a7medo778 Friend

in module options disable thumb in the navigation pane

wogand Friend

nope tried that but it does nothing. I think it is something which works when you load images instead of articles.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear wogand!

Pls looking for the “Show Thumbnail” parameter inside the configuration of the module and you choose “No” for it

Good luck

wogand Friend

yes i have tried that. It is on NO but still shows thumbnail in the article. I just insert the image in article via JCE. Must I give it some special class or tag?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear wogand!

hmm, it works well on my site, pls give use the administrator account and the link to your stie via submitting a ticket, we ‘ll check and resolve this issue

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum