Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am sorry, now you can check again.

Regards,

jppfm Friend

Hi,

How do i put text on the (Text here) slider show?
    Do i need to edit any .ccs? Or can i fix this via backend manager?

1. JTRAVEL
    Ian Friend

Hi guys, any news about the problem with title in thumbnails from image folder?

elektrastudio Friend

Thank’s Andronopoulos, for keeping this post alive.

I know the staff at Joomlart have been busy updating everything to 1.6 then 1.7 (and will be a little bit more, as K2 is nearing launch date), but this is a thing we really expect to have working from day one.

I would like, sincerely, to have all templates working with all the options from start, or at least, lets say, 15 days after launch.
    Make the thing work with the option “from articles” and not working with the option “from image folder” is a thing that didn’t happened only to this template. I had others suffering from the same ailment.
    It was enough to make me do the switch, at least temporarely, to the “G team” slideshow component, which is more manageable.

Make no mistake: I love Joomlart templates and extensions and T3v2, but when the best doesn’t work, we resort to the second best, at least until the best gets fixed. But lets face it: If the best doesn’t work on a regular basis, it ceases to be the best.

People at Joomlart: I’m being fair, but let’s keep up the good work, all right? We all are counting on you.

Jonathan Roza
    http://www.zott.com.br

Manos Moderator

<em>@jppfm 258359 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

How do i put text on the (Text here) slider show?
    Do i need to edit any .ccs? Or can i fix this via backend manager?

</blockquote>

Hi, you need to add Description for each Item from JA Slideshow settings like this:

<h3>Top 10 Math Professors in LA</h3>
    <p>Youth Education gives kids endless possibilities to meet new friends, explore new interests and develop their talents</p>

Regards

Manos

elektrastudio Friend

Hi Pascm,

The issue here isn’t how to put the text into the module, but to make the text in the module (when using setting “from image folder”) look exactly like the demo: with the 4 title blocks at the base of the picture, with the semi-transparent dark background, colored when active, etc.

Want an example? Get a quickstart for this template, install it, go to the slideshow module, change to “from images folder”, populate the folder with valid images, insert the tags you just provided into the proper field, and test it. You’ll see that the style is broken in this mode. That is our issue.

Best regards.

Jonathan Roza
    http://www.zott.com.br

Ian Friend

Hi again, any newsssssss?

elektrastudio Friend

They doesn’t seem to be interested in making their templates to work the way its supposed to work.
    I just don’t understand releasing an incomplete product, but what make me really sad is that even after months the problem doesn’t seem to be fixed. Something that could take just two hours from a programmer.
    Way to go, Joomlart. The service quality is decreasing. Please, don’t become a “just-one-more-on-the-market”.

Ian Friend

Joomlart hello…!

symbic Friend

Has this issue been solved as yet for this template? I also need this to work. Could we get an update please.
    Many thanks JA

Ian Friend

<em>@symbic 271713 wrote:</em><blockquote>Has this issue been solved as yet for this template? I also need this to work. Could we get an update please.
    Many thanks JA</blockquote>
    Not yet :((

Yves Keller Friend

please get this fixed…..

symbic Friend

I’d really like this to be solved …waiting on it for a site
    ? Any update – Is some one able to look into it?

Ian Friend

Come on Joomlart… 4 months and nothing yet…

sandrochi Friend

Probably I really don’t know how it works but I’m also wondering to know how to show the immagne using the articles view.
    Can somebody tell me how to show the pictures in the slide module, as the demo does, with the articles view while I’m waiting for this bug fix. My view shows only the sample immage with the dimensions needed.

Regards

Sandro

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  cndglobal 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum