Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I installed the quickstart and noticed that the sideshow overlaps on the right handside. I adjusted the width but that did not fix the problem. Is that how its designed or any ideas on how to fix this……..

Saguaros Moderator

Please provide me the link to your site

Thanks

bradleyrush Friend

I believe I am having the same issue on our site so hopefully my reply will help us all. Our site is at http://www.mynhcc.com

I am on a mac with all latest browsers. Using Chrome or Safari, you do not see the overlap. In firefox you see the site has extra overlap spacing and it causes a horizontal scrollbar to appear! (Ouch). I am using Firefox 3.6.8. A screenshot of what I see is also here:

Appreciate any help you can give!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello

Pls add the following css into the template.css file:

.wrap-inner1 {
    overflow:hidden;
    }

raccuglia Friend

This fixes the issue on FF, not IE. Added it to both template.css in main and color selected.

raccuglia Friend

Solved. Just upgrade the template files to latest version.

bradleyrush Friend

Thanks. When trying to download the latest template:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ncode_imageresizer_replace() in /home/joomlart/html/forums_upgrade_4.0/includes/class_bbcode.php(497) : eval()’d code on line 2

bradleyrush Friend

The stated error is resolved as well as the actual error in this thread is resolved! Thanks for the continued prompt support and work!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bradleyrush 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum