Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please access files via the extplorer component which have been installed.
    I installed the latest version of ja-news-fp (version 1.3.9) which installs on the left by default. I wanted to reposition this to sl1-l but this module position is not on the list. Can anyone describe why this occured and how to restore the sl1-l position ?

regards

joycesarpong Friend

I have the same problem and would be grateful if someone could respond with a solution on how to position the JA News frontpage on the sl1-l position?

Thanks and regards,

steinar Friend

Joomla 1.5? Have you tried entering the sl1-l position manually into the Position drop down (Module manager >> Details)?

thuanlq Friend

Hi there,

I you don’t see module position in the dropdown module positions, please type manually into “position” drop down box. To see more module positions was available in template please append “?tp=1” in site url,
    for example: http://www.mysite.com/?tp=1

Regards,

jooleimon Friend

I would like to think that the template came complete out of the box, then if its not, then it points to some problem that needs to be solved before we get too far into developing the site, only to encounter some further issues down the line. Trolling through the forum, there are hundreds even thousands of views on the problems with the frontpage and modules that control it.
    I hope joomlart fixes>:( the problems not with the adhoc fashion that it has engaged in so far, but get the template to work correctly at a fundamental level, before putting out the fires that flare up from time to time.
    If Teline IV was a vehicle, the manufacturers will now be hauled up in front of some judiciary somewhere, be fined heavily, told to fix customer’s problems at the manufacturer’s cost and be publicly humiliated for putting out a defective product on a unsuspecting public.
    I am sick of sending in trouble tickets, private messages, postings on the forum only to get nothing in return from the Joomlart management. Its like the company suddenly forgot how to make templates and how to support the customer. Teline IV can be a great template, but right now, it is only a monumental headache. So here’s to you Mr. Joomlart, some answers please, too much time and effort has been wasted already.

jooleimon Friend

Thanks. Perhaps you inserted the sl1-l position manually, which now shows up on the page. But please check because two thirds of the frontpage is missing, and I’m not any closer to resolution than when I sent in my request.

<em>@thuanlq 225893 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I you don’t see module position in the dropdown module positions, please type manually into “position” drop down box. To see more module positions was available in template please append “?tp=1” in site url,
    for example: http://www.mysite.com/?tp=1

Regards,</blockquote>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooleimon 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum