Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Skyscrapers account for 2/3rds of my advertising revenue. There doesn’t seem to be a facility to add that to this template. Is this possible.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    could u provide me the problem with details screenshot and site url that you are facing regarding the ad .
    So i can assist you better .

creativeint Friend

Detailed screenshot? The issue is that there does not appear to be a module position I can use to publish a standard adsense banner code for a standard skyscraper. There are no off-wrapper positions provided. You do provide top banner and banner-world and various other pre-programmed options, but I cannot see one for a skyscraper. Is there one?

Just publishing it to the debug, or adding it to the index.php before the wrapper call also do not work – it simply doesn’t appear. I can make it appear inside the sidebar, but that takes a massive amount of real estate off the content, and leaves massive gaps underneath.

Thanks
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find all the module positions in the Template options > Layout tab .
    If you want to add new module positions based on your needs Here is tutorial that will help u to add new positions in template .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum