Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Google has indexed my site with the following:
    Skip to content · Skip to main navigation · Skip to 1st column …
    <ul class=”accessibility”>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-content” title=”Skip to content”>Skip to content</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-mainnav” title=”Skip to main navigation”>Skip to main navigation</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-col1″ title=”Skip to 1st column”>Skip to 1st column</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-col2″ title=”Skip to 2nd column”>Skip to 2nd column</a></li>

</ul>

My question: do i really need this? and can i remove it?

Thanks

NB: I have created another post by error but I can not remove it, sorry!!

Title: “Question Skip to main navigation · Skip to 1st column “

Stork11 Friend

<em>@sarah2009 325239 wrote:</em><blockquote>Google has indexed my site with the following:
    Skip to content · Skip to main navigation · Skip to 1st column …

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-content” title=”Skip to content”>Skip to content</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-mainnav” title=”Skip to main navigation”>Skip to main navigation</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-col1″ title=”Skip to 1st column”>Skip to 1st column</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-col2″ title=”Skip to 2nd column”>Skip to 2nd column</a></li>

</ul>

My question: do i really need this? and can i remove it?

Thanks

NB: I have created another post by error but I can not remove it, sorry!!

Title: “Question Skip to main navigation · Skip to 1st column “</blockquote>
    Hello sarah2009,

You can add ‘rel=”nofollow”‘ property to “a” tags, this makes Google not to index these links.

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-content” title=”Skip to content” rel=”nofollow”>Skip to content</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-mainnav” title=”Skip to main navigation” rel=”nofollow”>Skip to main navigation</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-col1″ title=”Skip to 1st column” rel=”nofollow”>Skip to 1st column</a></li>

<li><a href=”/es/#ja-col2″ title=”Skip to 2nd column” rel=”nofollow”>Skip to 2nd column</a></li>

</ul>

Best regards.

sarah2009 Friend

Thanks Stork for your reply.

But it’s possible to simply remove it?

Regards

Stork11 Friend

<em>@sarah2009 325596 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Stork for your reply.

But it’s possible to simply remove it?

Regards</blockquote>
    Apologize but I’m not quite sure, as this template is very old (2008). And I’m not sure this SEO technology can match or not with current Google policy.

But I’m sure that if you add ‘rel=”nofollow”‘ property to “a” tags, this makes Google not to index these links.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum