Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Skip component content not working in JA Brickstore. On Save it does not save but redirects me to VirtueMart Products. Any Solution?

Joomla 3.8.1 PHP 7.1.10 Ja Brickstore 1.0.3

Also position-1 and position-2 positions disappear from homepage when I switch to another language or back to English from the language switcher.

Help needed!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  subn3t.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site and clarify steps to replicate the issue so I will help you out.

Regards

subn3t Friend

I gave you all the information that you need to reproduce the bug.
    This is a QuickStart install so it should work out of the box.
    You do not need my credentials! Instead of asking for them, give a solution please!

Kind Regards,
    Stefan

Saguaros Moderator

Of course, we always try to replicate the issue by installing quickstart package in our local first before asking the credentials. I did try to change in ‘Skip Component content’ option in template manager > Save and it works as normal.

I don’t know how you configure for the multilingual so I need a closer look to see what’s wrong.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum