Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Unfortunately, still doesn’t work very well.

Same problem as in my previous post :

• for example, it doesn’t work between 768 px and 990 approximatively and I don’t know why

Moreover :

• beyond 1200 px to 1665 px, I still have a grey band under the image
    • between 1024 and 1200 px, it doesn’t work but on this point I see why it doesn’t function.

Thanks for your help,

EG

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can send me the credentials info of your site: the URL of your site, admin login and FTP account and Set as private reply. I will forward the problem to development team. They will check that directly on your site.

EG Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, if you have any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us

EG Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Thanks for contacting us, I have checked your site I appreciate the hard work on your site, but with more and more customization you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

You can submit the request to custom service here and you will pay with this request.

EG Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@eg: Hope my explain below will help you clear

• The logo by default of this template is left and you want to change it to center and you need to make a custom work

• About reduce height template and responsive the layout, you need to change the CSS style

• The menu of JA Social II template, it does not make a sticky menu on your site but you can do this as user guide here
    EG Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@eg: This way will help you to change the logo from left to center on header

Open templates/ja_social_ii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
        .logo {
            text-align: center;
        }   
    }
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum