Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Martinus
    Because logo is background image so it is not responsive. In mobile layout, you should use a small image or other way you can modify direct in template/ja_zite/header.php , change use background image to use image . When you use image ( use img html tag ) and do not set fixed size for img tag in css, only set as percent or do not set size..

Regards,

Juan Daniel Carretero Friend

Hi,
    I have the same problem and am not sure what the final suggestion is: My logo is too big but for some reason my css modification did the job everywhere but in the Home page.
    you can see it here:

http://www.designpass.co/magazine/
    so what’s the right thing to do?
    thank you.

mcglynn Friend

Hello, I have recently purchased and installed a JA Social theme and am having a similar problem. After updating both the image block and image size in the template.css file with the new image size and also after clearing the cache, the image does not show and much of the page is white.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Penumbrita,

You should change value of with in layout.css file or template.css file. I see it still 92px while width of your logo is 135px

h1.logo a {
    background: url('../templates/ja_zite/images/logo.png') no-repeat left top;
    display: block;
    height: 80px;
    width: 92px;
    }

Regards
    <em>@penumbrita 356146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I have the same problem and am not sure what the final suggestion is: My logo is too big but for some reason my css modification did the job everywhere but in the Home page.
    you can see it here:

http://www.designpass.co/magazine/
    so what’s the right thing to do?
    thank you.</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mcglynn,

The JA Social template is not responsive template. You need to check url of the image in css file, make sure that it is correct, can check this by Firebug on Firefox or Inspect element on Chrome browsers.

Regards
    <em>@mcglynn 356147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I have recently purchased and installed a JA Social theme and am having a similar problem. After updating both the image block and image size in the template.css file with the new image size and also after clearing the cache, the image does not show and much of the page is white.</blockquote>

Juan Daniel Carretero Friend

Thank you,
    I modified the template.css file and tried to modify the layout.css. I couldn’t find the line on the file layout.css where it says what size the logo should be. For some reason it takes the change on every page but on the home page, so it makes me think I should be looking for another file.css to fix this. Right now I have a smaller logo loaded, but it really looks too small. Any ideas?
    thank you very much.

<em>@HeR0 356172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Penumbrita,

You should change value of with in layout.css file or template.css file. I see it still 92px while width of your logo is 135px

h1.logo a {
    }

Regards</blockquote>

HeR0 Friend

Hi Penumbrita,

Please find it in templateja_zitecsstemplate.css file.
    Remember to clear all cache after editting file, changing settings from back end.

Regards

herciano Friend

Thanks Hero, all your indications have worked perfectly for me, but I’m having a problem, right now the logo doesn’t look clear, it looks like dirty, Do you known why?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Herciano,

Width value depends on logo size.
    <blockquote>You should change value of with in layout.css file or template.css file. I see it still 92px while width of your logo is 135px
    Code:

h1.logo a {
    }

</blockquote>

Regards

herciano Friend

Sorry, but I can’t understand your last explanation, my logo is 87x184px, so I have done this:

h1.logo a {
    background: url(“../images/logo.png”) no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
    height: 87px;
    width: 184px;
    }

If you see the logo in the next link, it doesn’t look clear, why?

http://s273800882.mialojamiento.es/

Thanks.

Phill Moderator

Can you give me a screenshot? Your logo looks nice and clear to me.

herciano Friend

Ups!! yes sorry, it was the devilish zoom!! now it’s everything ok, thanks million!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  herciano 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum