Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ticket ID #CQR-204-32265
    Full Name Felipe Pugliesi Jr
    Email pugliesijr@gmail.com

Subject: Six questions about configuration

Joomla’s 2.5 project:

1) In the articles how may I change the way images are showed. I mean I’d like to show images without the articles images gallerie that shows every one in the same place with prev/next buttons.

2) When I make a search and I’m in home page, the search result will appear after Ja-news-1 position. Is it possible to change that and show the search result in the top of the page, or change the page where the results are showed?

3) How can I change the categories that smartphones templates shows? I’d like the smartphones menu shows the same number of categories how can I change the smartphones template menu?

4) Is irt possible to change the smartphone template? How?

5) I’d like to show vídeos, images and tables inside articles on a popup. How can I configure it – I have bought and download JA Content popup module?

6) I’m facing some dificult to understand positions in megamenu. I have made some categories and menu changes, but you may see in the menu item “notícias” there is a categorie called “livros” that should not be appearing in this megamenu. How can I took it off?

Tks a lot in advance. Best Regards,
    Felipe

phong nam Friend

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for your interest on our JA Teline IV template. I would like to answer your questions in detail as follows:

<blockquote>1) In the articles how may I change the way images are showed. I mean I’d like to show images without the articles images gallerie that shows every one in the same place with prev/next buttons.</blockquote>

On the homepage of Teline IV template, we use the modules (JA News Featured, JA News Pro) to display the articles with thumbnails. It is not a good idea to modify one of these modules to display the image gallery as you want.

However, you can try our JA Slideshow module to display a image gallery linked to corresponding articles as you want.

<blockquote>2) When I make a search and I’m in home page, the search result will appear after Ja-news-1 position. Is it possible to change that and show the search result in the top of the page, or change the page where the results are showed?</blockquote>

It seems that you deleted the default Search menu item of Joomla package. You just need to do these 2 simple steps:
    – Create a menu item for Search results (Search Form or Search Results type).
    – Go to Template Manager >> JA_Teline_IV_Default >> Assign this template style to new Search menu above.

<blockquote>3) How can I change the categories that smartphones templates shows? I’d like the smartphones menu shows the same number of categories how can I change the smartphones template menu?</blockquote>

Go to administration >> Module Manager >> find the module named “JA News – Mobile“. Then you can select the category you want to display on mobile.

<blockquote>4) Is irt possible to change the smartphone template? How?</blockquote>

You can change the positions appearing on mobile layout by going to Template Styles (i.e JA_Teline_iv – Home) >> Layout tab >> Responsive Layout. Select the position you want to display on mobile.

<blockquote>5) I’d like to show vídeos, images and tables inside articles on a popup. How can I configure it – I have bought and download JA Content popup module?</blockquote>

You just need to publish that module at the position you want and make sure the “Show Popup” option is enabled.

<blockquote>6) I’m facing some dificult to understand positions in megamenu. I have made some categories and menu changes, but you may see in the menu item “notícias” there is a categorie called “livros” that should not be appearing in this megamenu. How can I took it off?</blockquote>

The given front-end access is not valid so I could not login and take a look on your menu items. Can you update the front-end login info again?

timtecsa Friend

1) In articles with multiple images you can add {jathumbnail off} to the end of the article in normal text mode, not in html view. Assuming you have Auto set in JA Thumbnail plugin (Integration mode) this will disable the slideshow and your images will appear in the article wherever you placed them. The {jathumbnail off} will be automatically hidden in the article view.

Example: http://217.199.187.59/tecsa.com/joomla25/index.php/industry-news/3d-printing/22-bike-curious-a-buyer-s-guide

Editor view at end of article:

You may find that using JCE editor to put <div> tags around images helps to get consistent image alignment (as set in JA Thumbnail) in both article and category views.

1. jathumboff
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timtecsa 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum