Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

Dwarf Boa and Exotic Boa Morphs

I have been using JA templates for awhile now and finally launched my site with a slightly modified Regulus EX template and JA Trans menu. I would appreciate hearing any feedback and comments on the site content, layout and impression made :-*

Hung Dinh Friend

Very nice site! However you should resize all the background image for moofx to make it looks fit in when you use the wide layout

krisjohnson Friend

Hi Hung Dihn

I am not sure what you mean by resizing all the background images for Moofx. I think the header images are now 800px and then the Newsflash goes on the side.

Actually, it might be nice to totally remove the newsflash box and have just a larger image there…..Would you please clarify for me what you mean exactly by resize the background image?

arvinfilm Friend

hi
    problem to Ja-tran menu
    how to nght shift of ja-tran menu ?
    tanks

mfcphil Friend

arvinfilm you must get registered with JA then go to the relevant forum and post your question there…

Kris your site appears to be having technical difficulties….Love the logo

sunrise Friend

I don’t know about others, but when I logged on now, I got a site from hostgator, and the text:

The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later.

Is there some problem with the site?

didima Friend

site is offline :confused:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  didima 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum