Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

As JoomlArt gets more popular it seems to be getting very slow.

Am I the only one noticing this?

:confused:

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@tonydel 8104 wrote:</em><blockquote>As JoomlArt gets more popular it seems to be getting very slow.

Am I the only one noticing this?

:confused:</blockquote>

I am contacting RochenHost to find more about this, we will upgrade the server if it is necessary

tonydel Friend

:laugh: Lets hope you aren’t on a Premium Reseller plan because that seems to be quote the wait 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@tonydel 8116 wrote:</em><blockquote>:laugh: Lets hope you aren’t on a Premium Reseller plan because that seems to be quote the wait ;)</blockquote>

We are on a dedicated 🙂

tonydel Friend

So did you ever find anything out about performance?? It’s still very slow on initial load and many time just going from one page to another..

I’ve even tried it on other systems to double check :confused:

elaaad Friend

very very slow!!!!

i advice you to check servage.net they are the best!!!
    you will not have speed problem ever and you also dont need to pay dedicated.

regards,
    elad

TomC Moderator

I thought it was just my computer. Hope JA’s host can fix this for quicker speeds.

😎

marshal Friend

Yes, I have noticed this as well. Very Slow.

They really should get this fixed soon because many people will unfairly judge and label JoomlArt and their templates as slow, just because of this issue.

bigrk Friend

This thread can be marked as solved. The speed is excellent now!

bigrk Friend

It was fun while it lasted. Over the last week accessing the site and moving from page to page has become painfully slow again.

instantinlaw Friend

bigrk;20050It was fun while it lasted. Over the last week accessing the site and moving from page to page has become painfully slow again.

Yes yesterday was grueling. Today is a little better though.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 20070 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes yesterday was grueling. Today is a little better though.</blockquote>
    Yesterday we run a full back up of the whole server which can be one of the reason that slow down the server. I think we will schedule a individual file and database back up from now on instead

instantinlaw Friend

Hung Dinh;20084Yesterday we run a full back up of the whole server which can be one of the reason that slow down the server. I think we will schedule a individual file and database back up from now on instead

Ah, that would explain it. Maybe a heads up in the forum would stave off speed comments in the future.
    Thanks for the update Hung. 🙂

bigrk Friend

Seems to be quite slow again for over a week now. I’m not sure what the problem is but I am pretty sure that RocketTheme uses Rochen also and I never see it slow down like JA does. This is very frustrating as this is now my fourth attempt to post this.

Menalto Friend

I also noticed for almost a week that it has been very slow, but today it seems to be better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MuffinDCC 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum