Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi;
    front end appereance is missing on mobile devices.
    what is cause of this critical problem? and How can I fix it?

regards;
    Nilgün

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nilgün,

Due to the concept of this template, the slideshow and spotlight blocks are hidden in mobile view for better performance.

If you still want to show it, try going to Backend > Extensions > Templates > select JA Hawkstore template style > Layout (tab) > Responsive layout and enable block to display in mobile layout as you wish.

nilgunce Friend

tx.

xcloos Friend

I’m having the same problem and I tried going to Backend > Extensions > Templates > select JA Hawkstore template style > Layout (tab) > Responsive layout … but there is no option to enable (navhelper or slideshow) blocks to display in mobile layout. It does not provide the gear icon or the eye icon in the right corner of the module block.

I need navhelper and postition-1, 2 ,3 to be visible in mobile view on the JA Hawkstore template

Saguaros Moderator

Hi xcloos,

It will depend on the layout you’re using. By default, this template comes with several layouts such as: home, default, default-left,... and each layout may load different blocks. It means that the ‘default’ layout loads ‘navhelper’ block but the ‘home’ layout doesn’t.

http://prntscr.com/9p0yzn

Hence, kindly check which layout you’re using, if it doesn’t include the block you want (navhelper, position-1,2,3), you can open the associated PHP file of that layout in: ROOT/templates/ja_hawkstore (your active template)/tpls/ and assign block to it. Check out this documentation for more info: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#define-block

xcloos Friend

Thank you.. I fixed this by removing the "display: none;" for navhelper and spotlight
    Editing file "/css/template-responsive.css" in template "ja_hawkstore".

Saguaros Moderator

Great!

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum