Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Due to technical issues, we have delayed the release of this poll. As such, this poll will remain open until the 5th September 2008.

Please vote in the poll for the winner of this month’s Site Of The Month competition! 🙂

Domains that were nominated however are not licensed were not added to this poll. If your nominated site does not appear in the poll, please contact MiCCAS for more information on resolving the problem.

lcristian Friend

Gay Weddings? Oh C’mooon.

jwellman Friend

<em>@lcristian 82148 wrote:</em><blockquote>Gay Weddings? Oh C’mooon.</blockquote>
    The contest is about web development and design. Whether or you not you agree or disagree with the content is irrelevant.

Good luck to the participants this month.

beccaparks Friend

I love the gay wedding’s sight! You have my vote! There was great customization throughout!

You did an absolutely wonderful job! Keep up the good work! 🙂

mfcphil Friend

Miiccas Only 2 sites.!!

what happened to the dental site mate??

questbg Friend

I thought we had far more nominations that that?

Update: Just found the nominations thread … there are only two this month!

questbg Friend

Well both sites are very good. Nice layouts and well put together. Very difficult to only have two to vote from though!

My only downer with the Ultimat Gay Weddings site was the number of ‘Coming Soon’ pages in the content. Personally I think sites should be fairly finished before launch!

Will vote later today when I’ve roamed around both sites a bit more.

mfcphil Friend

I voted for a good old-fashioned gay wedding…nice modification

Nice to see the Ja Rochea template is still popular

vietseo Friend

There is only two choice possible ?

jwellman Friend

<em>@vietseo 84037 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is only two choice possible ?</blockquote>
    Yes because they were the only two people who joined the contest this month! Hopefully we will have more contestants next month. 🙂

mfcphil Friend

<em>@vietseo 84037 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is only two choice possible ?</blockquote>

People care less and less…its pretty sad :((

mfcphil Friend

When did the leveling vote come in?

This should be a cloased thread now….it finihed on the 5th :confused:

shertmann Friend

the gay wedding website its really a good work my vote gonna for them. i hope one day i can have the site of the month.:D

mfcphil Friend

I’m sure you will…you get a nice badge like mine…..pleased your vote has rebalanced things as it was 5 to 4 for the wedding site on the 5th when the comp should have finished..

Going to close this thread now

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum