Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

<em>@instantinlaw 31147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey guys,
    I was just checking in to see the new template and I saw the poll.
    I voted for http://www.shopknowlabel.com because of the very cool mod of the Ja_Mercury template. The site is very original, with a very clean artsy look.
    The only thing I don’t like about the site is the click to activate flash. I think there is a fix for this problem over at Joomla.org, or a bit of code you can add to the index. You might want to look into it.
    I give the site 4 stars out of 5, which would have been 5 stars if I didn’t have to click first.
    Very nice indeed!</blockquote>
    Thats something in IE7, and can’t be helped.

instantinlaw Friend

redlight_traitor;31149It worked except only the side scroll doesn’t work automatically unless you click inside the flash item itself, otherwise it scrolls the whole page but I guess it’s better than nothing. Thanks, instantinlaw.

Thats Great!
    I’m glad I could be of some help.
    Using IE7, I did not have to click this time to make it scroll. So it is working as it should with the fix. 🙂
    Keep up the great work & good luck on the poll.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum