Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Teline II is a brilliant template, with loads of potential. This month, our winner has used Teline II to its fullest potential – and therefore I am proud to announce this month’s Site Of The Month winner!

This month’s prize is awarded to:

http://www.3wpoker.com

instantinlaw Friend

Great Job!
    Congrats 3wpoker!

mfcphil Friend

Well deserved winner…even if I didn’t vote for you 😉

Very well done

mayhesla Friend

Hi

First of all, thank you to all that voted for 3wPoker.com!

I am truly proud of this, especially thinking of the great work on the other sites in the competition. It was a tuff race, and at certain stages i wasn’t shure if i was gone get to the top.

I set up 3wPoker from scratch when i started using Telline II. I have been trying SO many templates and different structures to get a system wich i need when i am handling so many sections/topics as i am at 3wPoker. Time after time i found me either bumping into troubles because of this or that and that…ehhhh….

Telline II was my saviour – it really was. Because of the “news type” of plugins, components and layout/looks, i was able to organize everything exactly how i want it. Now it’s a pleasure to work within the admin area of my site – and it’s werry comfy to know that when my visitors arrive, they will at least get a clue on how to get around on the site 🙂

I will continue to improve 3wPoker in the months to come.
    To Joomlart and all of you that voted: thank you for making the above task a heck lot more rewarding and meaningfull.

THANK YOU 🙂

questbg Friend

Many Congratulations Mayhesla (I think I may have already posted this in another thread somewhere?)

Great site! Will check in from time to time to check on your development of the site.

Well done

TomC Moderator

By the way, 3wpoker.com was nominated by someone who wasn’t the owner/creator of the site . . . ME. 😎

Just want to put it out there that a site doesn’t have to be yours for you to nominate it.

If you like it, then nominate it – that’s what I did.

😀

mfcphil Friend

I’ve nominated a few over the months but as yet I have not found a winner…you must have hidden talents Tom….are you the new talent spotting Simon Cowel 😀

mayhesla Friend

<blockquote>By the way, 3wpoker.com was nominated by someone who wasn’t the owner/creator of the site . . . ME.</blockquote>

That’s right – and sorry for not mentioning it in the above thread propperly – but you know i am thankfull 😉

So, a BIG thanx to Tom for the nomination – without you, this would be impossible 🙂

(been bussy this week, so not much donne at the site or posting in here – it’l be more coming up)

mayhesla Friend

@joomlart (or 2 an admin)

I have not been credited the award yet. I have sendt details per PM and requested it by mail from my registered e-mail.
    I know it’s a 10 day limit for sending the request, and now i’m heading out of the city for 4 days…
    I hope that this post will prove that i have sendt the mail and/or at least mentioned it.

Would be cool if anyone could give me a hint if i have made a bummer anywhere in the process – so i can correct it before i leave the city 🙂

Thx for any help
    ——————————–
    UPDATE: This has been solved. Thanx for helping out MiCCAS 🙂

bossep Friend

Grattis mayhesla!
    Nice work (Snyggt jobbat) and well deserved!
    BosseP

tuandinh Friend

Nice Ja template.
    Congratulaion!

cuemkid Friend

All site is nice. but i like vuonggiastyle.com and 3wpocker both…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cuemkid 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum