Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

June 2009
    Please vote in the poll for the winner of this month’s Site Of The Month competition! 🙂
    Domains that were nominated however are not licensed were not added to this poll. If your nominated site does not appear in the poll, please contact MiCCAS for more information on resolving the problem.
    Please also note that this poll is not the final poll, as votes will need to be filtered to ensure that all votes were made in accordance to our rules.
    Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks a lot MiCCAS!
    Happy voting

PS: I have removed some of the posts in this thread because it is out of the “voting” topic.

bennitos Friend

Voted http://www.peacockquizzes.com, i like how it looks and think its a good improvement from the previous site. I also know it took quite some effort in migrating to 1.5.

Good job!

mfcphil Friend

Thank you very much for the vote…..and yes it was quite a journey to the 1.5 :p but we got there in the end.

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to vote…..and not just for my site!!

sunrise Friend

Seeing that Hung removed the other posts, Can we take that to mean that we now will continue with the SOTM (Site of the Month) contest. I hope so. It is great opportunity to see many very good sites.

instantinlaw Friend

Phil got my vote too…
    http://www.peacockquizzes.com
    He has done so much work on that site that he deserves to win!
    Great job Phil

we2solutions Friend
    sunrise Friend

Sure mfcphil has done a lot of work on the site, but that does not really make a winner, I think. Many people put lots of hours on their sites, but they still don’t deserve to win. Rather mfcphil, in my opinion deserves to win because of the thorough quality of the site, the content, and what he has made of the template, the colors, the over all looks. Anyway, that’s what I voted for. And I do agree that he deserves the vote.

mfcphil Friend

Sunrise you made me blush :-[

Phill Moderator

Well done on winning Phil:D

sunrise Friend

Well, it looks like it is over, and Phil is the winner. No need to blush now. just beam!

I would like to congratulate Drebygirls as well. A great site. Just didn’t win this time, but sure right behind. Good work.

mfcphil Friend

many thanks……and yes Derby Girls there is always July’s comp!!

I will still wait for the annoucment from Miccas though before I celebrate!

Manos Moderator

congrats!!!! 😀

didima Friend

some nice site here

tofraser Friend

<em>@mfcphil 136189 wrote:</em><blockquote>many thanks……and yes Derby Girls there is always July’s comp!!

I will still wait for the annoucment from Miccas though before I celebrate!</blockquote>

Thanks! Does this mean we can enter a site more than once?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum