Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

well deserved.

bennitos is all over the place helping people! 😀

sfpkent Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 113683 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m still a little unclear as to what the actual “award” (if any) is.

:confused:</blockquote>

Check this link:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-competition-site-of-the-month/

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@sfpkent 113772 wrote:</em><blockquote>Check this link:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-competition-site-of-the-month/</blockquote>

Prizes
    Winners of the Site Of The Month competition will receive the following:

• 1 (one) year subscription to JoomlArt (Developer’s License)

O.K.

• Website link and screenshot published on the website for all to see

Where? I never saw any links and screenshots of any member sites on the Joomlart.com Homepage. There is yet free space on the lower left side of the homepage, the start page, however, is this somewhere hidden in between somewhere, and so on?

Phill Moderator

<em>@wooohanetworks 113791 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Where? I never saw any links and screenshots of any member sites on the Joomlart.com Homepage. There is yet free space on the lower left side of the homepage, the start page, however, is this somewhere hidden in between somewhere, and so on?</blockquote>

Erm. It is displayed on the first post in this very thread…

wooohanetworks Friend

Wow, there they say, “ON THE SITE”, what really sounds like “ON THE SITE” and not hidden in some forum thread, more like on BestofJoomla, eeehhhmmmm….:D I do not care, will not join this contest anyway, lol! Just thought about you guys seeing your sites right there where huge unused prominent space is present…

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 113791 wrote:</em><blockquote>Prizes
    Winners of the Site Of The Month competition will receive the following:

• 1 (one) year subscription to JoomlArt (Developer’s License)

O.K.

Where? I never saw any links and screenshots of any member sites on the Joomlart.com Homepage. There is yet free space on the lower left side of the homepage, the start page, however, is this somewhere hidden in between somewhere, and so on?</blockquote>
    Would love to have it on the front page – but I don’t make the rules at JA.

sunrise Friend

<em>@yamemaru 113714 wrote:</em><blockquote>well deserved.

bennitos is all over the place helping people! :D</blockquote>
    That’s right…….

Not only that, he also made a nice looking, professional site.

jhazzi Friend

*happy dancing*

Ok, I’m a bit late but better late than never! Congrats to my friend, Bennitos! I wanted you to win so badly and happy you did! The site speaks for itself. You’re great at what you do and you help everyone, as yamemaru said.

Keep at it…the best is yet to come for you!

Jhazzzzzzzzzzi:p

perfectmoney Friend

Congratulations from the newbie here.Love to learn Joomla and find the best “joomla template I think I am not in the wrong place now

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  perfectmoney 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum