Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Site Of The Month
    January 2009

Please vote in the poll for the winner of this month’s Site Of The Month competition! ๐Ÿ™‚

Domains that were nominated however are not licensed were not added to this poll. If your nominated site does not appear in the poll, please contact MiCCAS for more information on resolving the problem.

bennitos Friend

A decent ammount of site’s this month, and quite some good website’s!

Good luck to everyone may the best site win ๐Ÿ™‚

Voted on my own site renaultkleine.nl based on JA Helio build for a renault car dealer, some info about used components here

jwellman Friend

Good luck everyone!

Jessica’s Journal is based on the Pariiti Template[/url] and is constantly being modified to suit whatever strikes my fancy. I love this template and it has been nothing but fun to play on this site. This month Iโ€™m sporting a โ€œWinter themeโ€ but who knows what next month will bring. I hope you enjoy your time spent on the site and best of luck to all the nominees!

questbg Friend

Some excellent nominations this month … well done everyone. I’ve narrowed it down to three at the moment so will click around and then vote!

questbg Friend

I would have placed my vote for Normanton Voice (partly because I was born in Yorkshire!), however, the thing that stopped me was the fact the menu had ‘spilled’ over into two lines which made the front page a bit messy:

Maybe this is just an issue on a Mac, or maybe Browser related?

Some really good sites this month, hard to choose.

swemmel Friend

Very good sites again. I had problems to see tonyamoore-website. I got following screen:

After clicking around my choice was for the Renault-dealer website. Very nice integration of the Renault-colours and Logo. Besides I am a Renault-driver myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Peter

1. Clipboard01
    anisjolly Friend

made my vote – keeping that quiet

lol

๐Ÿ˜‰

jwellman Friend

<em>@swemmel 107683 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very good sites again. I had problems to see tonyamoore-website. I got following screen:

4098</blockquote>
    It seems to be up and running now.

hanifahmed Friend

Some very good choice of websites to choose from (the crop some months just isn’t that good).

Phill Moderator

Some great sites there. They have given me some ideas.

hdanh00 Friend

<em>@swemmel 107683 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very good sites again. I had problems to see tonyamoore-website. I got following screen:

After clicking around my choice was for the Renault-dealer website. Very nice integration of the Renault-colours and Logo. Besides I am a Renault-driver myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    Peter</blockquote>

Sorry for the inconvenience. It would seem that you have the misfortune of sharing or possessing a similar IP address, etc to certain individuals/entities that have attempted to hack my site recently.

rdevereaux Friend

I voted for Jessica’s Journal because the customization is GREAT! :-*

didima Friend

Normanton Voice is great

wakefield Friend

normantonvoice.co.uk is the best one l think because clean and sleek

gumbet Friend

nice sites guys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum