Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

This month’s Site Of The Month is a really awesome usage of one of our latest templates. The site includes a lot of modifications, and use of an amazing logo!

Therefore, this month’s prize is awarded to:

http://www.kudosvillas.com.au

kashxo Friend

Great color scheme on the site for both contents and layout! I really like it 😀

bigrk Friend

What were the final poll results? We were tied when I went to bed last night. :confused:

pamelaj Friend

Beautiful web site at Kudos. Makes me want to rent one of the rooms. The photos are very beautiful too. Very nice design and use of this template along with the gallergy program for the photos.

Congrats!
    pamela

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@bigrk 38790 wrote:</em><blockquote>What were the final poll results? We were tied when I went to bed last night. :confused:</blockquote>
    kudosvillas won with ONE extra vote!!!

I’ve nominated you this month

bigrk Friend

You slipped past me at the very end. Congrats on your site winning MiCCAS!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@bigrk 38883 wrote:</em><blockquote>You slipped past me at the very end. Congrats on your site winning MiCCAS!</blockquote>
    Wasn’t my site mate, if it were mine I would have no votes at all hehe.

bigrk Friend

I must have been delirious or confused. :confused: I could have sworn that Kudos Villas was a site you had created.

Michael Casha Friend

bigrk;38893I must have been delirious or confused. :confused: I could have sworn that Kudos Villas was a site you had created.

Nah, no way

Will the real owner please stand up!

davib Friend

hey yeah…thanks for the nomination, really happy to win but quite surprised!

Thanks again!

Im thinking maybe I got some votes because people THOUGHT it was yours!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@davib 38899 wrote:</em><blockquote>hey yeah…thanks for the nomination, really happy to win but quite surprised!

Thanks again!

Im thinking maybe I got some votes because people THOUGHT it was yours!</blockquote>
    I should hope that would never happen. I am starting to nominate random sites I see that I like, which use our templates and/or services. I would hope that people vote for the site, rather than the person.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Davib
    Congratulation and good luck to the new badge 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum