Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just did a quickstart and for some reason, after installation, the front end of the site doesnt do anything.
    The back end works fine. Then I swapped the front end to a stock joomla template to test and it loaded. Only Cloris wont load? Any ideas?
    Please help!

Phill Moderator

Can you try going into the back end. From there go into the template manager and disable css and js Optimization (set them both to “No”) then save those settings and see if that helps.

funkmanusa Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 287827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you try going into the back end. From there go into the template manager and disable css and js Optimization (set them both to “No”) then save those settings and see if that helps.</blockquote>

I just figured it out, Had to re-install the T3 plugin and viola, it works. Thanks for your help!

funkmanusa Friend

Seems the T3 Plugin in the quickstart package is messed up or something.. ? But its working now, thanks again for the rediculously quick response. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  funkmanusa 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum