Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We just updated to the latest version of JA Brisk and now our Site name styling has changed. How can we get it back to the default styling which the older version of the template had?

The Site Name was much larger and bold, with the slogan text small below the title.

I could change this with CSS and we will add a logo, but just thought Id see why this is different to what it was… Maybe a mistake?

Cheers,

Andrew

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

I guess you customized this part in the old version of the template. Just wondering where you put the custom code as it may be replaced by the update.

If you have a backup version, try to restore in dev site or local server and see how you changed and apply back to new version.

Regards

imnlimited Friend

Nope, I did not. We were still busy setting up the site. It is just that the previous version of JA Brisk we had, had the ‘text’ site name styling much nicer than what it is now. So something has changed in the newer versions of Brisk.

Title was Bold and large with slogan small text in a single line below it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

By default, the template shows logo image instead of logo text so there is no change in style there.

I can’t access your site now, if you want to style, you can apply this:

.logo-text a {
        //your custom style here
    }
    .logo-text .site-slogan {
        //your custom style here
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum