Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, I use the template OSLO, I have installed the quickstart of joomlart. My problem is that the main menu that is disabled is always displayed when I have created a menu for the FR language and a menu for the UK language, when I click on the flags to change the language, the main menu remains in place … yet all menus are in position 1.
    I went into the template settings to assign the FR menu by default and this time the main menu no longer appears but when I click on the UK menu, the FR menu disappears but no UK menu appears instead. I have created the menu with a link to an article. I have realized the association between the articles of different languages … I do not understand why the UK menu does not appear when I click on the corresponding flag, the menu UK (and FR) is in MAINNAV position

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  willwidooo.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly edit your first post and submit your site super user details for JA Staff/Admin/Mods.
    And let me know with a reply here that added details So that I will have a look on it.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum