Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Why is it that my site loses it’s template once in while? Everything is just plain text and a white background. Sometimes it’s after I empty cache, but other times it’s random.

Thanks in advance!

nawdin Friend

I have the same problem too. When enable cache, site lose it’s layout, seem it lose CSS. Any solution?
    Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@amarks 256828 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why is it that my site loses it’s template once in while? Everything is just plain text and a white background. Sometimes it’s after I empty cache, but other times it’s random.

Thanks in advance!</blockquote>

HI amarks, Can you post here your url where the issue can be seen ?

azurdo Friend

I have the same problem. What it was the reason?

I´m using T3 v1.4.1

It sometimes happens when I active joomla cache and disable the development mode

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@azurdo 416315 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem. What it was the reason?

I´m using T3 v1.4.1

It sometimes happens when I active joomla cache and disable the development mode

Thanks</blockquote>

It’s very difficult to suggest the solution for you without having a closer look into your site. Please pm me URL of your site and admin login. I will help you out.

azurdo Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 416637 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s very difficult to suggest the solution for you without having a closer look into your site. Please pm me URL of your site and admin login. I will help you out.</blockquote>

HI @ninja Lead

PM Sent

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@azurdo 417116 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI @ninja Lead

PM Sent

Thanks</blockquote>

I received your pm.

If you set Development Mode with YES -> Your site will work with LESS files. Otherwise, it works with CSS files.

I’m not sure what you changed (css files) on your site?

If no change in css files, please click compile LESS to CSS button in JA Social template (this action will override all your existing css files with all new css files. Once done, switching the setting Development Mode set YES/NO should work as normal.

Remember to clear all cache from back-end.

azurdo Friend

Hi @ninja Lead

I had set Development mode to NO, compiled CSS and cleared cache.

The first time that a user access to “Press room” there is a error getting css. If you refresh this page it will be showed correctly. The users that get this page while the page it´s under Jommla cache haven´t got problems (until the cache expires).

I hope you culd test it, because I don´t know how solve it

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have changed the cache configuration on your site.

+ All cache settings on your site (from system cache, modules…) are disabled
    + Enable only ON – Progressive caching from Global Setting in admin site.

Please check the problem on your site again, hope it helps.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum