Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi;
    Our site is working fast with other thema but slow with genista (IE6)
    How can I solve this problem.

instantinlaw Friend

Try adding a cache component. There are a few good ones over at Joomla.org.

yavuzturk Friend

I Will look, thanks.

storkyy Friend

I have the same problem like user “yavuzturk”. Loading time of the site with installed Genista template is very long… (on all web browsers, eg. IE, FF). With default joomla template is ok. I think that instalation of “turbo components” is not good solution. In my opinion the template need optymalization. The same problem I have on the localhost with “clean” installation, on my various servers…. Also on your demo page. Havn’t you notice this problem yet? I bought your template, I prepared my web site and cannot start with publish the site because loading time is to long… I dont want to loose my potential visitors because of this. I think that many people has similar problem with your templates. What is your proposal to solve this problem??

storkyy Friend

I have the same problem like user “yavuzturk”. Loading time of the site with installed Genista template is very long… (on all web browsers, eg. IE, FF). With default joomla template is ok. I think that instalation of “turbo components” is not good solution. In my opinion the template need optymalization. The same problem I have on the localhost with “clean” installation, on my various servers…. Also on your demo page. Havn’t you notice this problem yet? I bought your template, I prepared my web site and cannot start with publish the site because loading time is to long… I dont want to loose my potential visitors because of this. I think that many people has similar problem with your templates. What is your proposal to solve this problem??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  storkyy 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum