Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have joomla 3.2.3 , with purity III, sh404sef and komento extension.

I am not sure that this is due to purity III error. Thanks

when i try to access backend i get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJSObject() in /public_html/libraries/cms/html/bootstrap.php on line 472

and on frontend i receive this error

Unknown column ‘a.title_alias’ in ‘field list’ SQL=SELECT a.id, a.asset_id, a.title, a.alias, a.title_alias, a.introtext, a.fulltext, CASE WHEN badcats.id is null THEN a.state ELSE 0 END AS state, a.mask, a.catid, a.created, a.created_by, a.created_by_alias, CASE WHEN a.modified = 0 THEN a.created ELSE a.modified END as modified, a.modified_by, a.checked_out, a.checked_out_time, a.publish_up, a.publish_down, a.images, a.urls, a.attribs, a.version, a.parentid, a.ordering, a.metakey, a.metadesc, a.access, a.hits, a.metadata, a.featured, a.language, a.xreference,c.title AS category_title, c.alias AS category_alias, c.access AS category_access,u.name AS author,contact.id as contactid,parent.title as parent_title, parent.id as parent_id, parent.path as parent_route, parent.alias as parent_alias,ROUND(v.rating_sum / v.rating_count, 0) AS rating, v.rating_count as rating_count FROM jom_content AS a LEFT JOIN jom_categories AS c on c.id = a.catid LEFT JOIN jom_users AS u on u.id = a.created_by LEFT JOIN ( SELECT contact.user_id, MAX(contact.id) AS id, contact.language FROM jom_contact_details AS contact WHERE contact.published = 1 GROUP BY contact.user_id, contact.language) AS contact ON contact.user_id = a.created_by LEFT JOIN jom_categories as parent ON parent.id = c.parent_id LEFT JOIN jom_content_rating AS v ON a.id = v.content_id LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT cat.id as id FROM jom_categories AS cat JOIN jom_categories AS parent ON cat.lft BETWEEN parent.lft AND parent.rgt WHERE parent.extension = ‘com_content’ AND parent.published <= 0 GROUP BY cat.id) AS badcats ON badcats.id = c.id WHERE a.id = 1 AND (a.publish_up = ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’ OR a.publish_up <= ‘2014-04-05 03:59:51’) AND (a.publish_down = ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’ OR a.publish_down >= ‘2014-04-05 03:59:51’) AND (a.state = 1 OR a.state =2)

smrizwan Friend

Okay. I have restored the site from backup. Thanks

Nazario A Friend

@ smrizwan,

In case you need our assistance, please post here, our team will be happy to help.

nbiaux Friend

Hi, i have the same problem and no backup.. i tried to install sugite with Joomla 3.3.0.
    u know how to resolve ?
    Thanks.

Nazario A Friend

@ nbiaux,

If you’ve already update to Joomla 3.3, please try to also update T3 framework plugin and JA Sugite template to the latest version

In case that the problem still persists, you can PM me admin and FTP credentials of your site, I will try to investigate further.

quentinvrx Friend

I have the same problem, but I have restored my site from a back-up and now I have this problem… Can you help me?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have the same problem, but I have restored my site from a back-up and now I have this problem… Can you help me?

You can try to disable sh404sef and komento extensions and clear cache from the backend of your site and check it again.

If you still face the problem, you can give me the URL of your site, admin login and FTP account via your reply and Set as private reply, I will help you to check it further.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum