Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi its very strange that on fire fox and chrome the site looks perfect, but on IE its messed up, the content inside the modules do not fit, also the font looks a lot different could someone help me so i can have it looking the same please thanks.

link is: http://thatmixtape.com/

Phill Moderator

The image layout is to be expected with your content. If you reduce the image size by just one pixel then they will fit four accross the screen. It is all down to the slightly different ways in which the browsers work. If you cannot reduce the image sizez by one pixel then maybe changing the padding belo from 15px to 14px will sort your layout

template.css line 372

[php]div.ja-moduletable .ja-box-ct, div.moduletable .ja-box-ct {
    padding: 15px;
    }[/php]

As for the font, which one in particular?

djtaylor Friend

thanks taking 1 px out worked i hate the problem with compatibility with different browsers IE is always the worst.

if you look at chrome and fire fox then look at IE the font everywhere is different?

Phill Moderator

Font wise there is not a lot we can do. IE renders the same font differently to other browsers. Shadows do not work the same way either. All this adds up to minor differences. Most people would never notice but for the web developer it is a right royal pain. Maybe it will change with IE10 but somehow I doubt it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum