Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been having a weird problem with my site. The front page will be fine, but when you click on a link to a subpage it will often not render but instead just show the backend code. I’ve attached pictures. We have a cloud proxy security company, Sucuri, and they have changed us to a new server. Didn’t fix the issue. InMotion Hosting has not seen any issues. I have another website on my hosting plan using a different company’s template and it is not having any issues that I know of.

Any clues?
    Site: kepler.edu

1. kepler.edu_site_problem
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi kepler,

Which link should I access to see the issue? I tried to access Events / sub link but it works properly.

kepler Friend

That’s the problem – it is random and doesn’t happen all the time. It’s frustrating – my ISP doesn’t know why. I stopped by Cloud Proxy because that seemed to make it worse. But it hasn’t stopped. I’m think I’m going to re-create the site to see if something has gotten corrupt. Very frustrating.

Saguaros Moderator

It’s also weird to me, do you have any other site in the same server? if it happens again, try to disable all 3rd party extensions on your site and see how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum