Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Here is a website built with the JA-Biz-template. I built this website for a full service moving company in NJ.

Site URL: http://www.wgsmovers.com
    Template: JA Biz
    CMS/Version: Joomla 3.3.6

3d Party Extensions:
    SmartSlider
    BreezingForms
    NoNumber Extensions Pro
    CSW Apps Tell a Friend Pro

Released: November 2014

gavind Friend

Well done here. I think you’ve done a great job on SmartSlider as well.

icandy_webs Friend

Thanks =) It’s definitely one of my favorites

icandy_webs Friend
    icandy_webs Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@icandy_webs 487248 wrote:</em><blockquote>site changed to http://thereliablemovers.com</blockquote>

Looks Great !!!

Just a personal opinion constructive comment . . . I played around with the background color CSS (in Firebug – nothing was touched/changed on YOUR site – don’t worry) – and I kind of feel that a white background “feels” better than the current off-white/grey background-image you’re currently using. Kind of gives it a “full screen/responsive” feel rather than a fixed width feel – even though it is fixed width. Does that make sense?

Again, this is just my own personal opinion . . . . Your site looks great !!! Keep up the good work !!!

P.S. (How has the overall response been – customer wise?)

TomC Moderator

<em>@icandy_webs 487248 wrote:</em><blockquote>site changed to http://thereliablemovers.com</blockquote>

Looks Great !!!

Just a personal opinion constructive comment . . . I played around with the background color CSS (in Firebug – nothing was touched/changed on YOUR site – don’t worry) – and I kind of feel that a white background “feels” better than the current off-white/grey background-image you’re currently using. Kind of gives it a “full screen/responsive” feel rather than a fixed width feel – even though it is fixed width. Does that make sense?

Again, this is just my own personal opinion . . . . Your site looks great !!! Keep up the good work !!!

P.S. (How has the overall response been – customer wise?)

icandy_webs Friend

<em>@TomC 487272 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks Great !!!

P.S. (How has the overall response been – customer wise?)</blockquote>

I always welcome criticism. It’s the only way I’ve been able to get better at this. The customer loves it. I actually agree with you but one of the design aesthetics they wanted was a more boxed design. To be honest I like both. Sometimes I don’t like full-width and there are other times that I do. I think it really depends on design strategy and focus.

icandy_webs Friend

<em>@TomC 487272 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks Great !!!

P.S. (How has the overall response been – customer wise?)</blockquote>

I always welcome criticism. It’s the only way I’ve been able to get better at this. The customer loves it. I actually agree with you but one of the design aesthetics they wanted was a more boxed design. To be honest I like both. Sometimes I don’t like full-width and there are other times that I do. I think it really depends on design strategy and focus.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  icandy_webs 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum