Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Template not showing, blank screen upon update to J3.6.3.
    Admin side functions properly.

http://allitaliana.co.uk/shop/

Can someone please advise?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not ready for latest Joomla at this time , I suggest you do not update the live site .
    For the blank page , I am not sure its issue from a template or any 3rd party extension on your site ,
    if it’s not your live site you can send me a temp. super user details via private reply so that I can see the cause of the issue .

Always check compatibility of all extensions and template before Joomla update and take full backup of site .

tabbus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Not sure about the cause because the result is same with default Joomla templates maybe issue is server side.
    I suggest you do not update the live site . And wait for official template update .

tabbus Friend

I see so it could be a server side issue?

Thanks for your assistance.

tabbus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tabbus Friend

I believe the slideshow scripts are not working properly with the Joomla update

tabbus Friend

Yes I’ve just noticed, thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you can delete the T3 assets folder data and it will be auto created , but still u i suggest you to use the compatible version of Joomla 3.6.2 , and wait for the official update of template for Joomla3.6.3 .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi you can delete the T3 assets folder data and it will be auto created , but still u i suggest you to use the compatible version of Joomla 3.6.2 , and wait for the official update of template for Joomla3.6.3 .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

tabbus Friend

hello, how will the T3 assets folder be recreated?
    Is this what’s causing some issues?
    And when does the template update come out?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its only using to cache the css and js file so site speed will be faster .
    When page is reload it will re create the cache css and js.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum