Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Your site is offline. Kindly share the Menu name and a temp superuser login details of the site in Private reply.

I will have a look on it.

Regards

danielcruzsj Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the Menu name
    I have not found any Menu item on the homepage for a single article, All are on the same page.
    Regards

danielcruzsj Friend

Is a submenu of "Empresa" with the name "teste", so like that is easier to understand.

I just put it there right now.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I configured the template style again.
    Please check it now.

Regards

danielcruzsj Friend

Now it is working.

But I lost the logo and the blue color change to orange. But i will try to put all again and if i can’t i will write here.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open template Manager > JA Resume photographer home template style and add the logo.
    This template style is used for the HOme menu item.

Regards

danielcruzsj Friend

It’s done. The colors and the logo.

But my ideia to create that article, is because i need the internal link to put in the boottom below.

Like we can sse in the screenshoot, in the button "FATORES DE DIFERENCIA脟脙O".

But after that I don’t want to see the submenu. Because that white square in the submenu dont’s stay good. 馃檪 Or can I take out the white background from the submenu, and just see the text?

Best Regards

1. 02-c贸pia
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand your last reply.
    The submenu will show as its the part of the menu and work to show the Article page.
    Can you illustrate the request inside screenshot what you want to change?

Regards

danielcruzsj Friend

I want that blue button named "Fatores de Diferencia莽茫o" to follow a sub-menu link that I create. Until here is ok, no problem.

But after that i want to unpublish that link from the menu. Because I don’t want it there. But if i do that the blue button with the link will not work, right?

So how can I put an internal link, for example for an article in the blue button "Fatores de Diferencia莽茫o", without be in the main menu as well?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want a linked article to the menu and not want to show it in the mega menu.
    You can create a hidden menu and this article menu item in the hidden menu.

Regards

danielcruzsj Friend

Hi,

I tried that before. But after i put the menu hidden the link didn’t work anymore.

But know I found in the "hyperlink options" inside "menu item", the "Show in menu: yes or no" 馃檪

Solved. 馃檪
    Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Single Article – Main menu link’ is closed to new replies.