Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Applying the same my solution here, it will help you to change the logo on landing page.

Regards

whibs Friend

Thanks for the reply and the information, but it doesn’t answer my question.

I already know how to set the image for the logo, but I want to put HTML/CSS here instead in order to create a large-ish logo that can be made responsive and will look good on retina displays.

I’ve had to use an image in the meantime, and it looks like I need to modify the template which I was reluctant to do in case of template updates conflicting.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@whibs: If you want to put the HTML/CSS in logo block, you need to make a custom work as

• Create new position in
    <!-- Logo - header left -->
    <!-- // Logo -->

from templates/ja_simpli/index.php file

• Add new CSS style with new position from templates/ja_simpli/css/custom.css file

• Go to admin site and create new module with new position.
    whibs Friend

Thanks – I thought this may be the case.

I’m now trying the ModulesAnywhere plugin which may do what I want without needing to customise the template.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  whibs 7 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Simpli Landing Page logo – could a module be placed here?’ is closed to new replies.