Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m using the Tiris template and Joomshopping for my site selling personalised cards and paper products. I’d like to be able to allow registered users to upload a photo then size/place it in a card template so that they can preview their personalised product before buying.

I’ve looked for Joomlart extensions (and also in the JED) for a module to do image overlay with simple edit function (like size/crop/zoom/move) within a ‘photoframe’ image but can’t find anything suitable.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could achieve this?

Thanks

PS You can view the site at http://www.tenandsixpence.co.uk

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@placidpete 347646 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve looked for Joomlart extensions (and also in the JED) for a module to do image overlay with simple edit function (like size/crop/zoom/move) within a ‘photoframe’ image but can’t find anything suitable.</blockquote>
    May I know which Joomlart extension you are mentioning? Please send this link to me. I shall check it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum