Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It seems that JART has an issue with the sign-in system… I am loged in but when I go to a forum the system asks me to sign in again… When I sign in again and go back to forum it still ask me to sign in!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Could you try to reset password or clear your browser’s cache & cookies, it usually helps in case like this.

If there’s still problem, pls let me know name of this forum you tried to access and I will test further for you.

Aratype Friend

I tested with FF that I never used to enter to JoomlaArt website and I have the same issue.

Why you do not look on your system?

Anonymous Moderator

I tested with FF that I never used to enter to JoomlaArt website and I have the same issue.
    Why you do not look on your system?

We haven’t encountered this login problem at our end which makes it hard to identify and fix the issue, it seems to occur randomly to some users .

We are still looking for a permanent solution, however for now resetting password / clear browser’s cache + cookies method should help.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anonymous Friend

I have the similar problem when I reboot my pc, my problem was in the dynamic ip. I thought that it is in the cookies, but no, server just kicked me out after ip-changing. So, VPN can be the solution, look for more here https://www.bestvpnrating.com/hide-ip-guide if you don’t see into this

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum