Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Teline IV, Joomla 1.6.3, latest Simple Image Gallery (free).
    When gallery on article, the Megamenu is not working. Also the JA Tabs and JA News Sticker isn’t functional. I think, there’s a collision between jquery and mootools or other js.
    The gallery displays OK.
    Is there a solution for this?

kshama_k Friend

top.mainnav is “topmegamenu” postion, if you set default for Menu module and using mega menu, it will be auto locate this position. To display module positions, you can run url with param tp=1.
    Hope that helps

FelixJoomlArt Friend

I didn’t wrote, that the MegaMenu (Tabs, Sticker) is working good on all pages except the pages where is Simple Image Gallery published.

kshama_k Friend

please send me your site url to justify proper solution.

michaelbale Friend

I have the same issue, when Simple Image Gallery is enabled in an article, the menu stops working. I have tried a number of different lightbox gallery plugins and all cause the same problem.

Any solution?

splico123 Friend

<em>@michaelbale 286159 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same issue, when Simple Image Gallery is enabled in an article, the menu stops working. I have tried a number of different lightbox gallery plugins and all cause the same problem.

Any solution?</blockquote>

Try to debug it. Might be JS conflict. Also before debugging it turn off all optimization plugins and put teline compression tools off as well as development mode on.

Then see if u can isolate problem. I a sucessfully running the galery and had to fix small conflict before. Cant remember it exactly.

cyan2405 Friend
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cyan2405 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum