Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just installed the quick start and I like Sargas because of the typography. I can see the Titles of the articles was not SIFR, I enabled the mos_sifr plugin and can see them working properly on the frontpage.
    How ever when i click on the actual article, the ja-contentheading class is added to many places and even like the meta tags which spoils the look of the page.

Any idea whats supposed to be changed?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi jayanthsharma,
    It will be hard to track the problem if you do not provide the live URL, in some case admin / fpt info will be neccesary as well

Khanh Le Moderator

There’re some problems with SIFR plugin on Joomla 1.5 and we did disable this feature. However, without SIFR plugin, the SIFR feature still enable for module title. I suggest that you shouldn’t enable the SIFR plugin.

jayanthsharma Friend

I realized SIFR is working for Module Titles well, but not for article titles.

So I dont think it makes sense to share my URL/ FTP details as requested earlier. You guys already know the problem which is there in the quickstart.

Now is anyone going to work on it? I really think the essence of using the template is the SIFR for all titles. I dont think it looks good with some titles with SIFR and others without.

Please advice.

john6555 Friend

Hello,

I really need sIFR support in Joomla 1.5. Please tell when this will be ready.

Menalto Friend

Wouldnt that be a thing to build into the template itself?

john6555 Friend

Possibly yes. RocketTheme has already accomplished this with Joomla 1.0 and 1.5 with this theme from last month:
    http://www.rockettheme.com/Templates/Available_Templates/HiveMind_-_Feb_08_Joomla_Templates/

Come on, JoomlArt, you’re not going to let RocketTheme take customers away are you?

john6555 Friend

sIFR for Joomla 1.5 please.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  john6555 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum