Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

could someone help with this? should i shut it off, and how? i am using the docman component on joomla 1.5 at this website.

here’s a screengrab an explanation of my dilemna…

thanks so much for the assistance! :-*

Hung Dinh Friend

In the ja_templatetools.php file you will find a list of heading and title use sIFR

<script type="text/javascript">
    /* Replacement calls. Please see documentation for more information. */
    function initSifr(){
    // This is the preferred "named argument" syntax
    sIFR.replaceElement( named({sSelector:"#ja-content span.ja-contentheading", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#E9A853", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#6B6B6B"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content .componentheading", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"div.module h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"div.module-cyan h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#FFFFFF", sLinkColor:"#FFFFFF", sBgColor:"#66ACC7", sHoverColor:"#FFFFFF"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"div.module-orange h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#FFFFFF", sLinkColor:"#FFFFFF", sBgColor:"#E9A853", sHoverColor:"#FFFFFF"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"div.module-green h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#FFFFFF", sLinkColor:"#FFFFFF", sBgColor:"#BBC790", sHoverColor:"#FFFFFF"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"div.moduletable h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:".ja-box h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content h1", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content h2", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content h3", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content h4", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC", sCase:"upper"}));

};

Please remove the corresponding line if you want to disable sIFR. I can not access your site but I think the title of Docman is componentheading so you will need to remove following line

sIFR.replaceElement(named({sSelector:"#ja-content .componentheading", sFlashSrc:"'.$this->templateurl().'/scripts/sifr202/'.$ja_title_font.'.swf", sColor:"#6B6B6B", sLinkColor:"#E9A853", sBgColor:"#FFFFFF", sHoverColor:"#CCCCCC"}));

billyk Friend

thanks so much for your reply, Hung Dinh. The site is here http://granvillevermont.org/beta/ the file you mentioned is the ONLY one i hadn’t gone through yet. so thanks for that again! i am truly a big fan of your products!

listen, i removed the component heading, but it had no effect after i cleared my cache and refreshed the page. i believe it’s an H1 or H2. which would really suck, because if i shut it off then i don’t get to see the fruit of the sIFR script on other H!s and H2s…i’d love to just remove it from the DocMan html template, but the Joomla 1.5 is so different from 1.0 in that i can’t find the place to take away that html..

i’ll keep digging though. i hope you like what i did with the granville site!

😀

<em>@, Hung Dinh 46381 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the ja_templatetools.php file you will find a list of heading and title use sIFR </blockquote>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  billyk 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum