Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

No matter what font type I choose, the header font type doesn’t change with the SIFR mambot installed and published.

How can I change the font of the SIFR headers?

Thanks in advance!
    Tom

fireman07 Friend

I thought it was just me, but I noticed this as well. I thought they were just slight changes that I didn’t notice lol

Hung Dinh Friend

Currently we have 3 fonts option for sIFR which can be configured via index.php file. You will need to generate other font types via a .fla and can be downloaded at http://www.mikeindustries.com/sifr/

surecheck Friend

Where in the index.php file do you specify which font? I thought that only needed to be done in the mambot screen in the admin.

I’m getting the same thing as mentioned above… regarless of which font is selected, only “ultra Vertex” shows. I even checked the sifr folder… all thee fonts are represented there with .fla files.

Thanks!
    Jason

klaus.nitsche Friend

Same here. It doesn’t matter which of the three fonts you select in the administration, it will always use ultra_vertex. Something’s wrong there.

As an interim solution, I found that changing line 47 in /mambots/system/mos_sifr.php to, say,

$ja_title_font = $botParams->def( 'ja_title_font', 'opal' );
    will use that font. That will also allow you to use any other SIFR font that you might have downloaded somewhere. Just put it in the /mambots/system/mos_sifr directory and change the above line accordingly.

One other thing I noted is that the mambot does not play well with other templates because there are JA CSS definitions hardcoded in it. So don’t think you have a universal SIFR mambot here. It works well with JA Sargas but takes a hell of a lot of hacking to get it working on other templates.

Kind regards,
    Zorro

ha le-viet Developer

Hi mates,

There’s a little bug in mos_sifr. Thanks for noticing, we’ve fixed and re-uploaded the mambot so you can download, uninstall the old and install the new, updated one.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

antoniu1 Friend

Great, thanks!!

fireman07 Friend

It also doesn’t play well with mulitithumb mambot. When it brings up the lightbox the image gets displayed behind the sifr fonts.

fireman07 Friend

Oh and by the way, this is one of the coolest addons you can add to a site. Love how this makes headlines look.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fireman07 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum