Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a question about the side navigation, I have set everything correct but the navigation is not showing. I really do not understand why? Is there maybe an error in the template?

See this link for an example: http://www.seizoenwerk.nl/nieuw

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    DId you changed anything in the php/css/js code ?
    because sidenav working only not working the wide view and its sliding style is not like in demo .

Bas Friend

No I did not change anything, it just doesn’t work

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@remmers 430510 wrote:</em><blockquote>No I did not change anything, it just doesn’t work</blockquote>
    Did you installed any third party extension? and after installation you found this issue , let me know about it.
    Take a backup of your site and PM me the admin credentials of your site. I will have a closer look.

Bas Friend

I don’t know, I have installed several extension but before I made a sidenav menu. So I don’t know what can be the problem. I will send you an PM

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@remmers 432659 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know, I have installed several extension but before I made a sidenav menu. So I don’t know what can be the problem. I will send you an PM</blockquote>
    Please take a backup of your site and let me know ,
    if possible install a backup copy of site on test server and give the credentials .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    I checked your site found the there should be change in the css and js .
    because the main menu nav bar is not following its sticky property .
    Please check again and revert the changes that you made in past .
    if there are not much development is on your site
    I suggest you install our JA Magz Quick Start pack with demo data into a test folder for example, sub-folder /test1/ and database “test”, and rebuild your current site from a fresh package

Nazario A Friend

@remmers,

I just checked your site. I got this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'safari' of undefined script.js:179

Maybe this is reason.

<blockquote>Be aware that you use site in folder “nieuw” </blockquote>

I tried to access your site but I could not see “nieuw” folder (http://prntscr.com/40j9mg). Please check it and send me the correct FTP credential again so that I can fix it for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum