Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi. Thanks for a *great* template.

Home page is set to articles>category>blog; fine.

The home page has sidebar 1 and sidebar 2

My question is that when readers click “read more” the sidebars appear on that article in the new window. I have set the sidebars to appear only on the Home Page. When a featured article is read, off the home page, the sidebars come. How do I turn them off when readers click “read more”?

Thanks,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@saieditor 424407 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. Thanks for a *great* template.

Home page is set to articles>category>blog; fine.

The home page has sidebar 1 and sidebar 2

My question is that when readers click “read more” the sidebars appear on that article in the new window. I have set the sidebars to appear only on the Home Page. When a featured article is read, off the home page, the sidebars come. How do I turn them off when readers click “read more”?

Thanks,</blockquote>

HI as i can see you set the sidebar for the home page menu .
    And it comes in the full article view .
    I want to tell you that if we assign a template that contain the sidebar to menu like home .
    it will effected all the categories articles that you selected in that menu .
    If you want to hide the sidebar for specific article ,you need to create a new article layout file ,that does not contains the sidebar .
    Hope it make sense 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum