Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Good morning Admin. I cant see my side bars and header banner on mobile. pls how do i go about making it visible? Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

About the sidebar, you can see my answer here.

About the banner in header part, it’s more complicated than that since in order to show it in mobile layout, we will have to rewrite responsive code for header block. So I’m afraid that you might have to find another position to put those banners.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

About the banner in header part, it’s more complicated than that since in order to show it in mobile layout, we will have to rewrite responsive code for header block. So I’m afraid that you might have to find another position to put those banners.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

stazzy Friend

Thanks. but how do i make header appear on mobile too?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

You can open file custom.css above then add this code :

.header-right .header-right-inner .col {
    display: table-cell !important;
    vertical-align: top;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

}

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

}

stazzy Friend

Good Morning Sir. The Header doesnt appear on mobiile after inputing the custom code. Pls Help. Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

I checked your site and see that you disabled responsive feature, could you please confirm your status ?

stazzy Friend

yes i did . i prefer it in this mode but am having a issue, my site is too slow can u pls checkit for me. Thanks.

stazzy Friend

yes i did . i prefer it in this mode but am having a issue, my site is too slow can u pls checkit for me. Thanks.

stazzy Friend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

We don’t cover about site performance but you can have a look at 10 tips to improve Joomla site performance and Tools and tips to check Joomla site speed and improve performance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @stazzy,

We don’t cover about site performance but you can have a look at 10 tips to improve Joomla site performance and Tools and tips to check Joomla site speed and improve performance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum