Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I found that drop-down list is not working on sidebar position.

I installed following extension which have drop-down list style.
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/sections-a-categories/20309

For PC, it works well. But if you use smart phone or ipad(Chrome and Safari), there are no response action from drop-down list.
    But when I move this module to “mainnav” position, it works well on smart phone or ipad.
    Any one have idea on this?

Troy

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Troy,

Did you try to switch the default template to other default joomla template instead of JA Wall? so we can see if problem is to do with our template style or that extension specific.

troy1128 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 354762 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Troy,

Did you try to switch the default template to other default joomla template instead of JA Wall? so we can see if problem is to do with our template style or that extension specific.</blockquote>

Yes, I change default template to atomic and set the position of drop-down list, it works fine.
    Also, I tried to use K2 tools(categories selection box), it also not work in the sidebar of JA Wall as well.~

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you pm me admin account and page where problem can be seen? I shall check for you.

kjlarski JATC

Did you get a fix for this? If so, please please share.

kjlarski JATC

Hi all-

Wow – what a day of trying to find a fix for this, however we did the following and it’s working. Here’s what we did…

1) Rearranged the order of how Javascript was loading in index.php
    2) Separated js/script.js to two files because MooTools and jquery was causing some errors.
    3) Reworked template.css so older iPads would see the Lazy Loader at the bottom instead of the middle of the page.

I was hoping to attach all 3 files, however the WYSIGYG is saying that they aren’t valid files. Feel free to PM me, and I can email them to you directly.

Best,
    Kevin

troy1128 Friend

Hello Kevin,

I’d PM to you for the detail instruction(3 files) that you mentioned earlier.
    Please share, thanks.~

Troy

joeluvny Friend

I would love to get a copy of those files because I am having the same problems. 🙂 Are the compatible with JaWall 3.0?

Thank you
    Joseph
    joeluvnyc@gmail.com

kjlarski JATC

Hi Joseph-

I doubt they will be compatible with 3.0. Please feel free to let me know if you still want the files, an I can send them your way.

Best,
    Kevin

joeluvny Friend

What version do you have?

joeluvny Friend

Can you please send them, I need to figure this out asap… otherwise this template will be useless for what I need to do.

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  joeluvny 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum