Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

modules I publish in the sidebar position are not appearing. how do I get them to appear

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please read carefully documentation HERE

Pay attention to the specific chapter regarding the Magazine Layout

Elinam21 Friend

thanks for the response. But maybe I didn’t explain well. the template has
    sidebar-1 , sidebar-2 and sidebar .

sidebar-1 and sidebar-2 are working correctly because i get to select them in the configuration of the JA ACM module for specific pages. However, sidebar which displays banners and other stuff when one is reading an article does not show up resulting in the article page taking up the whole width of the site.
    That is the problem I am having please. How do i fix this?

pavit Moderator

Hi
    Link to website posted above doesn’t address to a teline_V template

Share as private reply correct url and if possible a valid super user account to the backend

I will have a look at your settings and reply with the solution at your issue

Elinam21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Your main menu item is using the Ja Teline_Magazine template If you want to show sidebar positions you should assign to the ja_teline_v – Magazine Layout the "magazine" layout as sublayout
    sublayout is the layout used by internal pages.

I switched it now and as you can see it works correctly

1. Screenshot_8-9
    2. Screenshot_9-8
    emrekilicer Friend

Hi @pavit

How can I find the module positions as in the picture you shared (screenshot 9-8)

best regards

pavit Moderator
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum