Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

All the sidebars are showing up in the component area before the articles instead of on the side. Any help will be appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I guess there is something wrong with the HTML markup of articles on that page. I tried to open Blog page on your site to check the settings in backend but I can view, could you access it?

jacosky Friend

I thought it was an error from my end only; I also can’t access some menu settings like the blog menu; it just displays some characters I don’t understand.

Any help to resolve this will be highly appreciated.

Saguaros Moderator

This is weird, did you make any update or install 3rd party extensions recently? if you have any backup for previous version, pls restore it

jacosky Friend

I have uninstalled the 3rd party template that was causing the issue with the menus but the sidebars are still not working fine.
    Please help me check it again.

jacosky Friend

Please any update on this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the FTP account also?

jacosky Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jacosky Friend

Hi, any update on this? I didn’t think this will take this long to resolve.

jacosky Friend

@saguaros, it will be helpful if you gave me an update on this issue as it’s taking too long to resolve.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  jacosky.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m working on it, pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I check the code of layout using on your site: root/templates/ja_focus/tpls/default.php

It loads 3 content blocks before the main body:

<?php $this->loadBlock('main-content-1') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('main-content-2') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('main-content-3') ?>

The associated positions loaded will be: sidebar-1, sidebar-2, sidebar-3 and that’s why you see those modules appear above the main content.

If you want to show module in sidebar, pls assign the modules (which are being assigned to ‘sidebar-1/sidebar-2/sidebar-3) to ‘sidebar-right’ position.

Regards

jacosky Friend

Thank you. So are you saying that Sidebar 1, 2 and 3 only work with the main-content blocks?

Saguaros Moderator

It will show in 3 blocks I mentioned above, and display above the main content part of your site (like the content of articles).

jacosky Friend

Ok, thank you; now I get it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacosky 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum