Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My Blog section on the website is acting weird. The main blog page digitfreak.com/blog works great, but when I open an article the sidebar just jumps off the main area. See screenshot

Example page – http://digitfreak.com/blog/2657-happy-thanksgiving-from-digitfreak-community

1. screenshot-2015-06-11-10-28-01
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you solved it? I check and see it’s working fine

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-12-at-17.20.32
    lovedigit Friend

bump…….

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 477812 wrote:</em><blockquote>bump…….</blockquote>

Look at the screenshot here

I try to open an article from that blog page but the sidebar displaying properly

Can you tell me the problem on that?

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-17.22.12
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lovedigit 477812 wrote:</em><blockquote>bump…….</blockquote>

Look at the screenshot here

I try to open an article from that blog page but the sidebar displaying properly

Can you tell me the problem on that?

lovedigit Friend

No, it is still not working. It renders the page correctly if I open it on incognito mode in crome browser, but when I refresh the page it stretches outside the display area.

Also, I got another issue on my homepage at the section “category listing 2”:((:-[. See screenshot

Edit: Fixed the bug in homepage. But yet to fix the original bug that is posted in this thread.

1. digitfreak-2015-06-16-14-15-21
    lovedigit Friend

No, it is still not working. It renders the page correctly if I open it on incognito mode in crome browser, but when I refresh the page it stretches outside the display area.

Also, I got another issue on my homepage at the section “category listing 2”:((:-[. See screenshot

Edit: Fixed the bug in homepage. But yet to fix the original bug that is posted in this thread.

lovedigit Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid this is not bug from our product because some css style and js from google advertising do not load in incognito mode, see the screenshot

That’s why it has conflict, and I checked with normal mode of chrome browser and it’s working fine.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-17-at-11.32.08
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid this is not bug from our product because some css style and js from google advertising do not load in incognito mode, see the screenshot

That’s why it has conflict, and I checked with normal mode of chrome browser and it’s working fine.

Ninja Lead Moderator

lovedigit Friend

Fixed it by defining the width of the google ads.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum