Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i found a problem with template layout. When i choose Category blog view i get this pic1.

And default settings from your demo is single article where ja-right is propper placed out of ja-mainbody.

I just need the name of the file where i can change that and also you can fix this for other users.

Thnx in advance.

1. category-blog
    2. single-article
    phong nam Friend

Hi thehacker,

The issue is caused by the updating the Joomla Content component on JA Univerity with new Joomla version. Can you send me a PM your ftp account for correcting this issue directly on your site ?

Regards,

Leo

thehacker Friend

Now i have the same bug with K2 category layout and i dont know why is that. I heed help.

thehacker Friend

Problem was with imported articles from old version of joomla. They had some trash code and now everything is in order.

fastphoto Friend

Can you explain how you fixed this so that myself and others can fix it? I’m comfortable editing via FTP, I just need to know what edits need to be made where.

thehacker Friend

Like i said problem was with trash code that was in the articles, i just deleted text from the article and pasted clean text that i copied from notepad or any other text editor that does nos leave trash code like word. And everything was fine after that 🙂

fastphoto Friend

So they put the trash code in? Because mine is pretty close to a fresh install with sample content 😀

thehacker Friend

Trash code was from old site that i migrated to new one and with new template. It was not because of sample content or anything like that. If you have installed sample content and you have a problem maybe you should open a new topic or post some more details of your problem and JoomlaArt stuff can solve your problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thehacker 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum