Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello again.

Please may I ask someone to help me move sidebar 2 (sidebar on the right). Right to the bottom, below all content on mobile. Only on mobile though or smaller screens. It is fine where it is on desktop. I would like the banners to be underneath all content on smaller screens please?

Saguaros Moderator

@craigt

As I can see in Layout settings of your site, the sidebar 2 goes with the component – main content block so in the Bootstrap Grid system, in small view port, it will move down next to the main content. It’s default behaviour.

If you want it appears underneath all contents, you can try this way:

• Duplicate module in sidebar 2 so you have a new module
    • Assign this new module to one of position in bottom / footer of your site (you can check in Layout settings and assign to your desired position)

• In Layout settings (under template manager) > Responsive layout: you hide this new module in large screen size but show in small / extra small screen

vice versa with the module in sidebar 2: you hide it in small screen but show in large screen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum