Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After the last update of Joomla and Purity III, the modules of the sidebar-2 position have disappeared.

The modules are operational and show the content in the front-end, but in the back-end they do not appear in the list of modules.

I do not know if it could be due to the Joomla update (3.8.2) or the Purity III update (1.2.1).

Thanks.

Greetings

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you share the page URL where this issue present and a temp superuser login of the site, So that I will have a look at this issue?

Regards

isipedia Friend

Hello Pankaj, thanks for answering.

The domain is psikipedia.com. How can I send you the keys to enter? I have not found the private way to send them to you.

Here: https://psikipedia.com/foro, we can see a module ("Añadir pregunta") in sidebar-2 that does not appear in the list of modules.

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I do not understand the issue as the module with name Añadir pregunta is showing on your site sidebar
    Here:http://prntscr.com/hkodgg
    Can you check the page again and explain the exact issue?

Regards

isipedia Friend

Yes, as I say in my first message, the content is shown in the front-end but the module does not appear in the list of modules in the back-end.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the site super user details in the SET As Private reply option in the post, when you are posting a reply on forum

Regards

isipedia Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    isipedia Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    isipedia Friend

OK Pankaj,

thanks for your help.

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum