Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi when i place a side bar module in either Sidebar-1 or Sidebar-2 it does not show?

I am using Joomla 2.5 template only.

Please assist.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi kayz,

When I check in demo site, positions “slidebar-1” and “slider-bar2” are showing normally.

Try to check again the menu assignment of modules used in these positions, make sure that they are assigned to appropriate pages.

If problem still persists, pm me admin login info of your site, I will check for you.

Regards

1. 2536240675
    manul Friend

I have the same problem with the ja_fixel template. I use the demo data. native modules (presented in the demo data – screenshot 1) does not appear on the appointed pages (screenshot 2). in template settings this position is not available (screenshot 3)

how can I start to use this position?

1. sidebar2
    2. sidebar1
    3. sidebar3
    phong nam Friend

Hi manul,

You just need to go to Template Manager, then assign the JA_Fixel_Default template style that contains the sidebar-1,2 in layout (Default) to the menu item you want. In you snapshot, that is Home layout, not Default layout.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum