Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using uber/corporate and as default it shows side menu as well as the main menu on computer screens.

I would like to make the side menu appear only when the main menu doesn’t show on small screens.

Can you tell me how to achieve that ?

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Manes.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Manes,

You can open this file: root/templates/uber/tpls/blocks/off-canvas.php

Look for this snippet of code:

<button class="btn btn-primary off-canvas-toggle <?php $this->_c('off-canvas') ?>" type="button" data-pos="right" data-nav="#t3-off-canvas" data-effect="<?php echo $this->getParam('addon_offcanvas_effect', 'off-canvas-effect-4') ?>">
      <span><?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_MENU' ); ?></span> <i class="fa fa-bars"></i>
    </button>

change it to:

<button class="btn btn-primary off-canvas-toggle hidden-md hidden-lg <?php $this->_c('off-canvas') ?>" type="button" data-pos="right" data-nav="#t3-off-canvas" data-effect="<?php echo $this->getParam('addon_offcanvas_effect', 'off-canvas-effect-4') ?>">
      <span><?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_MENU' ); ?></span> <i class="fa fa-bars"></i>
    </button>

Add the ‘hidden-md hidden-lg’ classes to hide it in medium + Large screen.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum